ABOUT OUR FARM
Hi! We are Paul and Ashleigh, a young couple that has made the commitment to raise high quality meats for your family, without any shortcuts & 100% transparency. We believe everyone should know how their food is raised before it hits their belly.
When we purchased our land in 2015, we believed in agriculture mimicking ecosystems on farming and promoting healthy soil development. This is the foundation to growing good, high quality life for animals, bugs and microbial lifeforms. We bought a 17.5 acre plot in Fayetteville, Texas that was formally owned by Herman Weiss, an old cattleman locally known as “Herman the German.” My father’s family is also German so the neighbors enjoy that another hardworking German is farming the land.
We invested with the idea of providing quality pasture raised meat. It is a lifestyle choice that we both needed, as humans needing to live free.
PASTURE RAISED • ROTATIONAL GRAZING • HOLISTIC INTENSIVE GRAZING MANAGEMENT • PERMACULTURE
Videos From The Farm:
• MEAT CHICKENS (BROILERS)
• LAYERS (CHICKEN & DUCK)
• PIGS (USUALLY HERITAGE BREEDS)
• TURKEYS (SEASONALLY)
• MEAT GOATS (BOAR/SPANISH CROSS)
• COWS WAGYU (EST AVAILABILITY 2021)
TRANSPARENCY IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO US
- Our animals are only fed Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill
- We never use antibiotics, hormones or preservatives
- Our products are vacuumed sealed
- We offer on farm pick up, delivery, or mailing
- All of our products are processed at USDA certified facilities
- All of our animals are raised within 80 miles of Houston and Austin